Former Rep. George Santos Releases Ominous Message Before Reporting To Prison: “I Did Not K*ll Myself”
Favicon 
100percentfedup.com

Former Rep. George Santos Releases Ominous Message Before Reporting To Prison: “I Did Not K*ll Myself”

Former Republican Representative George Santos sent out an ominous message on X as he is set to report for prison. As the WLT Report previously reported, Santos was expelled from Congress in 2023 over ethics concerns, only to be later convicted on wire fraud and aggravated identity theft charges Santos was later sentenced by a federal judge to serve 87 months in prison and will soon report to prison. In Santos’ post, he stated that he was not suicidal and shared, “I did not kill myself.” Take a look: I’m heading to prison, folks and I need you to hear this loud and clear: I’m not suicidal. I’m not depressed. I have no intentions of harming myself, and I will not willingly engage in any sexual activity while I’m in there. If anything comes out suggesting otherwise, consider… — George Santos (@MrSantosNY) July 9, 2025 Here’s Santos’ full post: I’m heading to prison, folks and I need you to hear this loud and clear: I’m not suicidal. I’m not depressed. I have no intentions of harming myself, and I will not willingly engage in any sexual activity while I’m in there. If anything comes out suggesting otherwise, consider it a lie…full stop. The statistics around what happens to gay men in BOP custody are horrifying, and that’s exactly why I’m putting this out there now. So if something does happen, there’s no confusion. I did NOT kill myself. Last month, Santos shared a lengthy post on X attacking his “friends” and Republicans who have not been able to secure him a pardon from President Trump. Here it is: Oh no….sounds like George Santos is having a hard time getting Trump on the line for a pardon pic.twitter.com/63aPrCNhks — Wu Tang is for the Children (@WUTangKids) May 26, 2025 The New York Post had more details to share on Santos’s struggle to get a pardon: George Santos went on an unhinged and extended X rant this week, bashing everyone from frenemies, former Republican colleagues to the American justice system — and then deactivated the account. The disgraced ex-congressman — who is headed to federal prison July 25 — whined about his prison sentence and attacked his “so called friends” in the GOP for not delivering on a pardon for seven consecutive days of posts beginning May 21, The Post has learned. The dramatic tirade culminated with the deactivation of his 200,000- follower X account Wednesday. “For those asking. … Even though I initially considered the prospect of petitioning the president with a pardon application I have [ceased] that approach as I will not spend the last 61 days I have of life scrambling on how to get past a bunch of guard dogs,” Santos, 36, posted Monday. “The so called ‘friends’ I have that said they’d help legit should have just told me to go f–k myself, because that’s what has essentially happened with their actions. I’ve accepted my fate and don’t want to talk about it anymore.” An emotional George Santos is begging for a pardon from Trump. “Now I’m in the process of filling an application for a pardon. I’ll take a commutation, clemency– whatever the president is willing to give me. I would appreciate if the president would consider… I’m not a… pic.twitter.com/UEPCsIpps3 — Ron Smith (@Ronxyz00) May 8, 2025