100 Percent Fed Up Feed
100 Percent Fed Up Feed

100 Percent Fed Up Feed

@100percentfedupfeed

WATCH: President Trump Releases Tribute to Rush Limbaugh on 5th Anniversary of His Death
Favicon 
100percentfedup.com

WATCH: President Trump Releases Tribute to Rush Limbaugh on 5th Anniversary of His Death

Rush Limbaugh was one of the great ones. Five years ago on this day — February 17th — he passed away from a battle with lung cancer. In honor of Rush Limbaugh’s legacy, President Trump posted a heartfelt video message to his friend. Watch it here: President Trump releases a video to honor Rush Limbaugh on the fifth anniversary of his death. pic.twitter.com/lC0EC10aVD — Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) February 18, 2026 Rush Limbaugh was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer in 2020. That same year, Melania Trump presented the conservative legend with a Presidential Medal of Freedom during President Trump’s State of the Union address. Here’s a flashback to that moment: RIP Rush pic.twitter.com/CsrepYYEGQ — God & Country (@GodandCountryy) February 18, 2026 Mediaite via Yahoo News noted: Trump awarded Limbaugh the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2020, shortly after the radio host announced his cancer diagnosis. After leaving office in 2021, Trump’s first television appearance came on the day of Limbaugh’s death, when he called into Fox News’ Outnumbered to praise the conservative juggernaut as “irreplaceable.” RIP Rush Limbaugh. He is still missed by many patriots, who remember listening to his radio show. Here are some more tributes, in honor of his passing: Rush lives on in all of our hearts. Thank you, Rush, for being our steady source of wisdom and laughter for so many years. – The Limbaugh Family pic.twitter.com/jPw6WTuobQ — Official Rush Limbaugh (@OfficialRushUSA) February 17, 2026 Rush was like a friend I could relate to. I listened to him every weekday at noon on the east coast. He is missed. — Deplorable M.E. (@MargoEpperson1) February 18, 2026 “Talent on loan from God.” There will never be another. — Lady Lisa (@SlammaJamma1366) February 18, 2026 I miss Rush every single day. —

North Carolina Republican Candidate’s Home Targeted in Suspected Drive-By Sh**ting
Favicon 
100percentfedup.com

North Carolina Republican Candidate’s Home Targeted in Suspected Drive-By Sh**ting

On Monday, the home of a Republican County Commissioner candidate in Charlotte, NC was shot at multiple times. Aaron Marin, who is the only Republican running for the position in town, says his house was targeted by the apparent drive-by shooters. His wife and children were home when the shooting happened. Thankfully, no one was hurt. However, his kids had been playing outside in the yard shortly before the incident. Here are the details: HOLY CRAP!!!! A Republican County Commissioner in Charlotte NC just had 7-10 SHOTS FIRED AT HIS HOME WHILE HIS WIFE AND KIDS WERE INSIDE!!! Bullet holes can be seen in trees, cars, mailbox, and his kid’s basketball hoop. He says he was DELIBERATELY TARGETED and his kids are… pic.twitter.com/6ExQ9Kdy9N — Matt Van Swol (@mattvanswol) February 18, 2026 HOLY CRAP!!!! A Republican County Commissioner in Charlotte NC just had 7-10 SHOTS FIRED AT HIS HOME WHILE HIS WIFE AND KIDS WERE INSIDE!!! Bullet holes can be seen in trees, cars, mailbox, and his kid’s basketball hoop. He says he was DELIBERATELY TARGETED and his kids are terrified and don’t feel safe to play outside anymore… REPUBLICANS ARE UNDER ATTACK!!!!!! Marin is the ONLY Republican running to represent County Commission District 1. Despite this, Aaron Marin says he will not be intimidated and will continue to run for office. Aaron Marin thanks God for protecting his family during the terrifying shooting. He also says that, while he and his family are shaken, he will not be intimidated. From the Charlotte Observer: Multiple gunshots hit the Huntersville home of Mecklenburg County commissioner candidate Aaron Marin Monday night, Police Chief Brian Vaughan said Tuesday. “It did occur,” Vaughan told The Charlotte Observer after Marin issued a news release about the incident. “We did collect evidence.” Marin said he was inside with his wife and their two young sons when shots hit the home around 7:40 p.m. “By the grace of God, we are alive,” Marin said. “But our family is shaken, and this is not something any family in Mecklenburg County should ever experience.” He said his home “was deliberately targeted” but said he wouldn’t speculate on a motive. He said he “will not be intimidated.” At this time, police have not released any information on suspects or whether or not it was a politically-motivated attack. But, either way, please pray for the safety of Aaron Marin and his family.

HORRIFIC: Career Criminal Slashes Teenage Boy’s Throat in Random Attack on Daytona Beach
Favicon 
100percentfedup.com

HORRIFIC: Career Criminal Slashes Teenage Boy’s Throat in Random Attack on Daytona Beach

In another “random act of violence,” a teenage boy narrowly survived a throat slashing by a crazy stranger at Daytona Beach in Florida. 13-year-old Sullivan Clarke was vacationing with his family on Saturday, which happened to be Valentine’s Day. They were walking along the boardwalk when 44-year-old Jermaine Lynn Long approached them and slashed the boy’s neck. Here’s what we know about the shocking incident: HOLY SH*T: A 13-year-old boy was nearly K*LLED after a man randomly slashed his neck in Daytona Beach, Florida. Jermaine Lynn Long, the alleged attacker, targeted the teen while he was walking along the boardwalk with his family. Doctors say that just one millimeter deeper… pic.twitter.com/U08Q7zc9gt — Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) February 17, 2026 HOLY SH*T: A 13-year-old boy was nearly K*LLED after a man randomly slashed his neck in Daytona Beach, Florida. Jermaine Lynn Long, the alleged attacker, targeted the teen while he was walking along the boardwalk with his family. Doctors say that just one millimeter deeper could have been fatal. You probably won’t hear about this from the mainstream media since it doesn’t fit the narrative. The doctor who treated Sullivan said that he was very lucky to have survived. This clip from a local Fox News station has more details: SHOCKING: A 13-year-old boy was SLASHED in the neck by a career criminal in Daytona Beach, Florida. “The doctor told him one millimeter deeper, we would be having a different conversation” pic.twitter.com/nB5c42hSGc — Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) February 18, 2026 What a miracle. Sullivan says he turned his head to look at a ride at the perfect time to avoid getting slashed in a major artery. Per Fox 35 Orlando: The situation was much more dire than a robbery. Sullivan’s father, Jerod, described the terrifying moment they realized how badly their son was hurt, saying he could see deep into the wound. Doctors later told the family that if the blade had gone just one millimeter deeper, Sullivan wouldn’t have survived. Sullivan believes looking up at the Slingshot ride at the perfect time is the only reason he is alive to tell his story. Because he turned his head, the blade hit the side of his neck instead of his windpipe or a major artery. The suspect, later identified as Jermaine Lynn Long, 44, was located near the overpass on the pier and was taken into custody. After interviewing multiple witnesses, police arrested Long for aggravated battery. Thank God for protecting this innocent young man. That’s Divine Providence right there. But, on another note: what’s with all these unprovoked, random acts of violence lately? Earlier today, we reported on another attack at a beach in Florida where an illegal alien randomly tried to drown a woman. Full scoop on that here: Illegal Alien ARRESTED After Trying to Drown a Woman at Florida Beach Random attacks are becoming a very troubling trend — spurred on by both Democrats protecting illegal aliens and activist judges letting criminals who should be locked up for life out onto the streets. Speaking of which, Jermaine Lynn Long is a registered sex offender with a long criminal track record. He had at least 7 prior arrests in just the past four years. Take a look at this: His county arrests from the past four years pic.twitter.com/OxlCtLvwOR — Ang K (@angkaul) February 17, 2026 Just four days before slashing a teenage boy’s throat, Long was released from jail, where he was being held after another violent attack in January. ClickOrlando reported: Long is a registered sex offender with a lengthy criminal history in Volusia County. Most recently, he was arrested in January for allegedly trying to hurt two men with a knife and then hitting them with a large pole. Prosecutors dropped those charges, and Long was released from jail just four days before the incident with the Clarke family. This should infuriate you. These violent, mentally-ill criminals need to be kept far away from society — not let loose to go hurt innocent American people! We need major judicial change. This sounds like a good idea: How many priors? pic.twitter.com/6JHc1p4dZ5 — J (@blackhawkce457) February 17, 2026 What are your thoughts?

Vice President JD Vance Says The Media Is Trying To Create Conflict Between Him And Marco Rubio
Favicon 
100percentfedup.com

Vice President JD Vance Says The Media Is Trying To Create Conflict Between Him And Marco Rubio

Despite the 2028 Presidential election being a couple of years off, that isn’t stopping the media from hounding Vice President JD Vance on whether he will seek the highest office in the land. During his recent sit-down interview with Fox News, Vance was asked if he would want President Trump to endorse him as the Republican Presidential nominee. Vance responded to the question by saying that President Trump is focused on the job at hand, which is what everyone in the administration should do as well. He then commented on recent media efforts to place him and Rubio against each other. Watch Vance’s full response here: JD Vance responds to questions about if he will run for President in 2028 and if Marco Rubio will be his running mate pic.twitter.com/WELRXxHFJT — Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) February 17, 2026 Vance’s comments came after Bloomberg released the following article: President Donald Trump said Vice President JD Vance and Secretary of State Marco Rubio are both “fantastic,” but fell short of saying if he would support either one of them to lead the Republican presidential ticket in the 2028 election. “It’s something I don’t have to worry about now. I’ve got three years to go,” Trump told reporters Monday when asked if he would support Vance or Rubio in 2028. “JD is fantastic. And Marco — they’re both fantastic,” Trump said aboard Air Force One. “I think Marco did a great job in Munich.” The president has been coy about who he would like to see lead the Republican Party after his second term in the White House ends. But Trump has repeatedly named both his vice president and his secretary of state when asked who he’d like to succeed him as president. Trump last year said that Vance is “most likely” the heir-apparent to the Make America Great Again movement, but has also said that Rubio would make a great nominee. The question comes after Rubio received positive reviews at the Munich Security Conference where he sketched out a shared heritage with Europe and asserted a common path ahead, while still focusing on the Trump administration’s stance on western dominance, immigration and climate skepticism. He struck a markedly softer tone than Vance did at the event a year earlier. Rubio, 54, a longtime anti-communist hawk, has embraced Trump’s aggressive approach while seeking ways to make deals in private. Vance, 41, a relative newcomer to politics best known for a memoir about life in small-town Ohio and Kentucky, embodies the MAGA movement’s anti-elite sensibilities, and Trump’s penchant for disruptive and unpredictable dealmaking. Trump has spent months privately — and at times publicly — teasing a rivalry between the two, suggesting at turns that one, then the other, is best positioned to take the torch from him. Watch Vance’s full interview with Fox News below:

UPDATE: Armed Suspect Arrested at U.S. Capitol Identified as 18-Year-Old Georgia Man
Favicon 
100percentfedup.com

UPDATE: Armed Suspect Arrested at U.S. Capitol Identified as 18-Year-Old Georgia Man

Capitol police have just released the identity of the man who was arrested after allegedly charging the U.S. Capitol building with a shotgun. His name is Carter Camacho, and he is an 18-year-old man from Smyrna, GA. Police also released some photos from his arrest. Take a look: BREAKING: Capitol Police have just released a photos from the arrest of a man who allegedly rushed the US Capitol Building with a shotgun The man, who was wearing a tactical vest, has been identified as 18 y/o Carter Camacho of Georgia. Police say he also had a gas mask and… pic.twitter.com/CwvuRto0uA — Nick Sortor (@nicksortor) February 17, 2026 BREAKING: Capitol Police have just released a photos from the arrest of a man who allegedly rushed the US Capitol Building with a shotgun The man, who was wearing a tactical vest, has been identified as 18 y/o Carter Camacho of Georgia. Police say he also had a gas mask and Kevlar helmet inside his Mercedes which was parked nearby. U.S. Capitol Police arrested 18-year-old Carter Camacho outside the Capitol with a loaded shotgun, extra ammo, and a tactical vest. His SUV had a gas mask and helmet inside. No prior record. No known motive yet. An 18-year-old drove to the Capitol armed to the teeth and… pic.twitter.com/8zLdoI3aAj — Mario Nawfal (@MarioNawfal) February 17, 2026 U.S. Capitol Police arrested 18-year-old Carter Camacho outside the Capitol with a loaded shotgun, extra ammo, and a tactical vest. His SUV had a gas mask and helmet inside. No prior record. No known motive yet. An 18-year-old drove to the Capitol armed to the teeth and nobody knew he was coming. That’s terrifying. Camacho is facing multiple charges, but we still don’t know what his motive was. WSBTV reported: The suspect, 18-year-old Carter Camacho, faces multiple charges, Capitol Police said in a statement. Officers said they found the suspect’s SUV in front of the U.S. Botanic Garden on Maryland Avenue, SW. A gas mask and helmet were spotted inside the vehicle. The arrest happened on the Lower West Terrace. No one was hurt. “Just last summer, we held an active threat exercise on the West Front of the U.S. Capitol – in the very location where today’s officers stopped the suspect,” said U.S. Capitol Police Chief Michael Sullivan. “These now routine exercises are planned monthly and in different areas of the Capitol Complex to keep our officers ready for potential threats just like this.” Camacho is charged with unlawful activities, carrying a rifle without a license, unregistered firearm, and unregistered ammunition. Our Capitol police did a great job acting quickly to apprehend this dangerous man before he could hurt anyone. Notably, this comes just days before President Trump is scheduled to give his State of the Union address. The Capitol Police Chief says that they are prepared to keep things safe for the important night. The New York Post has more: Trump is scheduled to appear at the US Capitol next Tuesday night to deliver his annual State of the Union address to Congress. The police chief said the incident will not impact the high-profile gathering of lawmakers, Supreme Court justices and administration and military officials. “We take the State of the Union very, very seriously and this doesn’t change our posture,” Sullivan told reporters “We’ll be prepared on State of the Union night.” Capitol Police released a report late last month noting that in 2025 — for the third year in a row — threats against congressional lawmakers increased. The department investigated 14,938 concerning statements, behaviors and communications directed against members of Congress, their families, staff and the Capitol Complex last year.