www.dailysignal.com
Trump: Documents Signed by Biden Autopen ‘Terminated’
President Donald Trump announced Friday that he will no longer consider documents signed by President Joe Biden with an autopen valid, and threatened Biden with “perjury” charges if he said he was aware of autopen signings.
“Any document signed by Sleepy Joe Biden with the Autopen, which was approximately 92% of them, is hereby terminated, and of no further force or effect,” Trump posted on Truth Social.
“The Autopen is not allowed to be used if approval is not specifically given by the President of the UnitedStates. The Radical Left Lunatics circling Biden around the beautiful Resolute Desk in the Oval Office took the Presidency away from him,” the president added.
Biden has previously rejected Trump’s accusations of the autopen being used without his awareness.
“Let me be clear: I made the decisions during my presidency. I made the decisions about the pardons, executive orders, legislation, and proclamations. Any suggestion that I didn’t is ridiculous and false,” he said in a June statement.
Trump also wrote he was “cancelling all Executive Orders, and anything else that was not directly signed by Crooked Joe Biden, because the people who operated the Autopen did so illegally.”
“Joe Biden was not involved in the Autopen process and, if he says he was, he will be brought up on charges of perjury,” the president added.
Rep. James Comer, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, praised Trump’s move, saying in a statement that “the Biden Autopen Presidency is one of the biggest political scandals in U.S. history.”
“Americans witnessed President Biden’s decline with their own eyes, Biden’s inner circle sought to deceive the public, conceal his condition, and take unauthorized executive actions using the autopen—actions that are now invalid,” the Kentucky Republican added in a statement.
In an October report, the House Oversight Committee examined whether Biden had appropriately used the autopen, drawing on interviews with former White House staffers.
The report found that “Biden allegedly made some executive decisions verbally, and withoutdocumentation indicating that they came from the president himself or that he understoodthe decisions completely,” and that “[s]enior White House officials did not know who operated the autopen and its use was not sufficiently controlled or documented to prevent abuse.”
“The Biden White House’s process of ascertaining the president’s approval for decisionsand use of the autopen was inconsistent, poorly documented, and vulnerable to abuse,” stated the report.
The House Oversight Committee called on the Justice Department to further investigate “all of former President Biden’s executive actions, particularly clemency actions, to assess whether legal action must be taken to void any action that the former president did not, in fact, take himself.”
President Trump just declared Biden’s autopen actions NULL and VOID. Our investigation EXPOSED what went down at the Biden White House while they were covering up his mental decline. WATCH AND SHARE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE ?? pic.twitter.com/AGCzVgVFFN— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) November 28, 2025
Rep. Robert Garcia, ranking member of the House Oversight Committee, denounced the report and said Republicans had conducted a “sham investigation” in an October statement.
“Despite this sham investigation, every White House official testified President Biden fully executed his duties as President of the United States. The testimonies also make it clear the former President authorized every executive order, pardon, and use of the autopen,” said Garcia, D-Calif.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, who recently announced she would resign in January, wrote in a X post, “If Autopen Pardons are repealed then prosecute [former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Anthony] Fauci for crimes against humanity.”
If Autopen Pardons are repealed then prosecute Fauci for crimes against humanity.— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene?? (@RepMTG) November 28, 2025
The Oversight Project, which first surfaced the Biden White House’s autopen usage in a March report, praised the president’s decision in a X post.
Thank you President Trump for taking our historic Autopen investigation and findings seriously and ordering your Administration to take action. We will follow up with the relevant authorities to identify what fraudulent documents are still being treated with legal effect. pic.twitter.com/7SarJTfxEk— Oversight Project (@ItsYourGov) November 28, 2025
The post Trump: Documents Signed by Biden Autopen ‘Terminated’ appeared first on The Daily Signal.