President Trump Announces How Much Funding Board Of Peace Has Pledged To Gaza Reconstruction Effort
Favicon 
100percentfedup.com

President Trump Announces How Much Funding Board Of Peace Has Pledged To Gaza Reconstruction Effort

President Trump announced on Sunday that the Board of Peace has pledged more than $5 billion dollars  toward the Gaza Humanitarian and Reconstruction efforts. “The Board of Peace has unlimited potential. Last October, I released a Plan for the permanent end to the Conflict in Gaza, and our Vision was unanimously adopted by the United Nations Security Council. Shortly thereafter, we facilitated Humanitarian Aid at record speed, and secured the release of every living and deceased Hostage. Just last month, two dozen distinguished Founding Members joined me in Davos, Switzerland, to celebrate its official formation, and present a bold Vision for the Civilians in Gaza, and then, ultimately, far beyond Gaza — WORLD PEACE!” Trump said on Truth Social. “On February 19th, 2026, I will again be joined by Board of Peace Members at the Donald J. Trump Institute of Peace in Washington, D.C., where we will announce that Member States have pledged more than $5 BILLION DOLLARS toward the Gaza Humanitarian and Reconstruction efforts, and have committed thousands of personnel to the International Stabilization Force and Local Police to maintain Security and Peace for Gazans,” Trump continued. “Very importantly, Hamas must uphold its commitment to Full and Immediate Demilitarization. The Board of Peace will prove to be the most consequential International Body in History, and it is my honor to serve as its Chairman,” he added. Full post: Fox News has more: Israel formally joined the Board of Peace last week ahead of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s meeting with Trump at the White House. Leaders from 17 countries participated in the initial Gaza Board of Peace charter signing ceremony in Davos, Switzerland, in late January, including presidents and other senior government officials from Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Central and Southeast Asia. A handful of other countries were also invited by the White House to join, including Russia, Belarus, France, Germany, Vietnam, Finland, Ukraine, Ireland, Greece and China, among others. Poland and Italy on Wednesday said they would not join. Trump has deployed the USS Abraham Lincoln carrier strike group and the USS Michael Murphy, a guided-missile destroyer, as his envoys meet with Iranian officials in Oman. “The Board of Peace welcomes Israel as a founding member of our growing international organization,” the Board of Peace announced earlier this week. The Board of Peace welcomes Israel as a founding member of our growing international organization. pic.twitter.com/OpW2gWwkqL — Board of Peace (@BoardOfPeace) February 12, 2026 The Hill noted: Joining the board for a permanent seat requires a $1 billion membership fee. More than 20 countries, including Israel, said they have accepted invitations to join the Board of Peace. Israel’s membership is controversial, as it would be helping to supervise the fragile ceasefire it is directly involved in. Several European countries have declined Trump’s invitation, including France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Norway, Slovenia, Sweden, the United Kingdom and Ukraine. Trump revoked Canada’s invitation after Prime Minister Mark Carney voiced opposition to tariffs the Republican president had proposed against European allies in his bid to acquire Greenland.