100percentfedup.com
WATCH HERE: Wind Turbine In Texas Catches Fire
A wind turbine has made the news again, and like most times, not for a good reason.
A wind turbine in Texas caught fire after reportedly being struck by lightning.
Firefighters who responded to the scene captured a video of the burning turbine, which showed it ablaze and releasing heavy black smoke into the air.
Here’s the video:
TURBINE TORCHED: A wind turbine in Texas caught fire after a suspected lightning strike, sending thick black smoke soaring into the sky.
Video shows the turbine engulfed in flames, with one of its rotors breaking off and continuing to burn on the ground below.
No injuries were… pic.twitter.com/z6WYF05kCJ
— Fox News (@FoxNews) February 16, 2026
Yahoo News reported more details on the wind turbine catching fire:
A Texas wind turbine that reportedly caught fire due to a lightning strike sent columns of black smoke rising high into the sky on Saturday, February 14.
Footage captured by the Breckenridge Fire Department shows the turbine in Stephens County alight, with a rotor that had broken off continuing to burn on the ground below.
“The Breckenridge Fire Department is currently on scene of a windmill fire at farm-to-market 717, just south of farm-to-market 207. The fire is believed to have been caused by a lightning strike,” the fire department said.
The turbine operated as part of the wind farm ‘La Casa Wind’, which has dozens of turbines in the area.
Here’s President Trump’s take on wind turbines:
“POSSIBLY THE GREATEST HOAX IN HISTORY – THE GREEN NEW SCAM”
“The catastrophic energy collapse which befell every European nation”
“Every time it (Wind-turbine) goes round, you lose $1000”
People have been brainwashed into hating Donald Trump, because of this they accept… pic.twitter.com/iNkUgNamde
— Concerned Citizen (@BGatesIsaPyscho) January 21, 2026
NPR reported the Trump administration has halted dozens of wind turbine projects that had a price tag of billions of dollars:
Late last month, the Trump administration halted construction on billions of dollars worth of offshore wind projects after the Defense Department allegedly raised new national security concerns about the facilities. But no one outside the federal government seems to know what sort of threats the administration has found. So far, the government has been unwilling to release that information even to the companies building the projects.
The Interior Department sent stop-work orders on December 22 to the developers of five wind projects off the East Coast. The orders were based on classified reports recently completed by the Defense Department. The Interior Department said pausing construction would give federal agencies time to work with project developers to try to mitigate potential risks.
Companies building infrastructure projects routinely work with the federal government to deal with issues that regulators raise, including around national security. Without information about newly-discovered threats, companies building the wind projects have said in court filings that they can’t address the government’s concerns. They said the lack of transparency suggests the administration’s goal is to block wind projects, rather than to deal with legitimate national security issues.