BREAKING: King Charles Issues A Statement On The Arrest Of Prince Andrew
Favicon 
100percentfedup.com

BREAKING: King Charles Issues A Statement On The Arrest Of Prince Andrew

King Charles has officially issued a statement after the arrest today of Prince Andrew. And it’s pretty pathetic. Take a look: BREAKING: The King has issued a statement following the arrest of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor pic.twitter.com/gclUCbDhyF — Noah Christopher (@DailyNoahNews) February 19, 2026 FULL TEXT: A STATEMENT FROM HIS MAJESTY THE KING I have learned with the deepest concern the news about Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and suspicion of misconduct in public office. What now follows is the full, fair and proper process by which this issue is investigated in the appropriate manner and by the appropriate authorities. In this, as I have said before, they have our full and wholehearted support and co-operation. Let me state clearly: the law must take its course. As this process continues, it would not be right for me to comment further on this matter. Meanwhile, my family and I will continue in our duty and service to you all. Charles R. So let me get this straight…. For 10+ years, all of us here have known that Prince Andrew is a huge, disgusting pedophile (alllllegedly!) but King Charles tries to play it off as if he just learned about it today? You kidding me with this garbage? Your little brother and you just now learned about it? What a joke. CNN added these details: • Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, younger brother of King Charles III, has been arrested on suspicion of misconduct in public office. Police have not said what led them to arrest him, but he spent a decade as UK trade envoy. • King Charles III issued a statement saying he learned “with the deepest concern” of the arrest of his younger brother and stressed that “the law must take its course.” • Officers were pictured arriving at Mountbatten-Windsor’s home at Sandringham, King Charles’ estate in Norfolk. Police previously said the force was reviewing allegations that a woman was trafficked to the UK by Jeffrey Epstein to have a sexual encounter with Mountbatten-Windsor, and claims he shared sensitive information with Epstein while serving as envoy. • The former prince has denied all accusations against him and insisted he never witnessed or suspected any of the behavior of which Epstein is accused. He has not commented publicly on these more recent allegations of misconduct in public office.