YubNub Social YubNub Social
    #freespeech #censorship #facebook #streetingtrial #wesstreeting #saynottopubertyblockers
    Advanced Search
  • Login
  • Register

  • Night mode
  • © 2026 YubNub Social
    About • Directory • Contact Us • Developers • Privacy Policy • Terms of Use • shareasale • FB Webview Detected • Android • Apple iOS • Get Our App

    Select Language

  • English
Night mode toggle
Featured Content
Community
New Posts (Home) ChatBox Popular Posts Reels Game Zone Top PodCasts
Explore
Explore
© 2026 YubNub Social
  • English
About • Directory • Contact Us • Developers • Privacy Policy • Terms of Use • shareasale • FB Webview Detected • Android • Apple iOS • Get Our App
Advertisement
Stop Seeing These Ads

Discover posts

Posts

Users

Pages

Blog

Market

Events

Games

Forum

NewsBusters Feed
NewsBusters Feed
2 w

PROBE: The FCC Looks to Crackdown on ABC's The View Citing Equal Time
Favicon 
www.newsbusters.org

PROBE: The FCC Looks to Crackdown on ABC's The View Citing Equal Time

On Friday, Fox News reported that the Federal Communications Commission was launching an investigation into ABC’s The View following the appearance of Democratic Senate candidate James Talarico (TX). The agency cited an alleged violation of the equal time statute that mandated the broadcast networks' non-news shows to allow all legally-filed political candidates to have equal time on their shows. The show also recently hosted Talarico’s primary opponent Representative Jasmine Crockett (TX) on January 6. NewsBusters crunched the numbers and found that The View gave Talarico one segment of airtime that was just under 10 minutes (9:47) long. Meanwhile, they gifted Crockett a total of three segments that totaled over 17 minutes (17:39). As NewsBusters had previously noted in our reporting of The View’s legal notes, and more recent lack thereof, the show liked to thinks of itself as just the editorial pages of the metaphorical newspaper that would be ABC News.   The View's first guest political guest of 2026 is far-left Democrat Jasmine Crockett (D-TX). Whoopi suggests it's "not going to be a problem" for her to win her Senate race in Texas. pic.twitter.com/w2W1ZK5lAo — Nicholas Fondacaro (@NickFondacaro) January 6, 2026   This would make the show exempt from the “statutory equal opportunities requirement” the FCC announced it wanted to enforce last month. But the FCC didn’t seem to be buying what The View was selling. As Fox News reported, the FCC seemed to consider the interview portion of the show (for both daytime talk and late-night shows) a distinct product separate from their so-called “Hot Topics” discussions: There has been a longstanding "bona fide" exception for news programming that wouldn't require equal time for an opposing candidate, but the FCC now says it "has not been presented with any evidence that the interview portion of any late-night or daytime television talk show program on the air presently would qualify for the 'bona fide' news exemption." ABC's parent company, Disney, never made an equal-time filing to the FCC regarding Talarico's recent appearance, which would implicitly indicate to the FCC that Disney believes "The View" is bona fide news and would be exempt from the policy, the source said. And as NewsBusters reported in December with our study of The View’s political discussions with guests (a 128:2 disparity in favor of Democrats), the then-announced interview with Crockett was her third appearance on the show in less than a year. The View clearly had a preferred candidate in the Democratic primary, but moderator Whoopi Goldberg did praise the Democratic side of the Texas ballot for Senate. “So you guys, you and Jasmine, you are in it. And I think regardless of who wins this particular way -- race, Texas will be better for it,” she boasted to Talarico. If the FCC was able to enforce equal time for the candidates in that race, The View would reluctantly have to invite Republican Senator John Cornyn (TX) and the more obscure Democratic opponent Ahmad Hassan.   The View endorses the Democratic side of the ballot for the Texas senate seat: WHOOPI GOLDBERG: So you guys, you and Jasmine, you are in it. And I think regardless of who wins this particular way -- race, Texas will be better for it. pic.twitter.com/3laG0QmX3z — Nicholas Fondacaro (@NickFondacaro) February 2, 2026
Like
Comment
Share
The Blaze Media Feed
The Blaze Media Feed
2 w

Nonprofit claimed to provide daily brown-bag meals to thousands of Dallas students — schools say they got nothing
Favicon 
www.theblaze.com

Nonprofit claimed to provide daily brown-bag meals to thousands of Dallas students — schools say they got nothing

A Dallas nonprofit organization is under fire after a local news investigation found evidence that they were taking money while failing to provide the meals they promised to students.The board of the Hunger Busters organization called for the resignation of CEO Latame Phillips after KTVT-TV reports documented that many schools hadn't even heard of the group.'I look at the kids that we serve, and they remind me of myself.' Hunger Busters has been in operation for 25 years in West Dallas and said its mission was to provide meals for "food-insecure" students in the Dallas Independent School District.The organization has had many notable figures on its board and ran numerous charity events to raise money for the cause. The trouble appeared to begin in 2023 when Phillips became the CEO after starting as a delivery driver at the nonprofit.He said at the time that they fed about 3,500 students on a daily basis."I look at the kids that we serve, and they remind me of myself," Phillips claimed.In 2024, he applied for a grant through the Tyler Street Foundation to buy a van for the nonprofit. The foundation president said the organization was thrilled to help, when it was bombarded with another request claiming the nonprofit needed emergency funds to purchase the property it operated from.The foundation gave Hunger Busters $116,200 to make both purchases.When they took a photo with the new van, the foundation president got suspicious."There was just a magnetic sign stuck on it that said 'Tyler Street Foundation supports Hunger Busters.' We really began to be curious. There was just something about that day that seemed off," Vivian Skinner said.She said they found out the van was a rental and the group had provided fake documentation. Then they found that Hunger Busters had not purchased the property either.The Tyler Street Foundation has filed a lawsuit against Hunger Busters.The investigative team found that there was little to no activity at the group's property related to the mission and that none of the schools it served had received any food for a year. Some of the schools reported their last delivery to have been longer than a year ago.RELATED: $500 million in SNAP funds is reportedly spent on fast food because of state program Phillips denied the allegations and said the organization had changed its mission to support "churches, community-based organizations, and partner nonprofits," but refused to provide names of those organizations.The board has since said that it has "unanimously approved an independent forensic accounting investigation" and plans on "restructuring the organization to strengthen financial oversight, operation, and internal controls."The organization's website has been shut down, as well as its Instagram and Facebook accounts.Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!
Like
Comment
Share
Twitchy Feed
Twitchy Feed
2 w

Dems Go for Gold in BS: JD Vance 'Booed Relentlessly' at Olympic Opening Ceremony (Watch and Listen)
Favicon 
twitchy.com

Dems Go for Gold in BS: JD Vance 'Booed Relentlessly' at Olympic Opening Ceremony (Watch and Listen)

Dems Go for Gold in BS: JD Vance 'Booed Relentlessly' at Olympic Opening Ceremony (Watch and Listen)
Like
Comment
Share
Twitchy Feed
Twitchy Feed
2 w

Max Tani Cries Fowl At Critics To Point Out Washington Post's Birdpoop Articles, Gets Plucked
Favicon 
twitchy.com

Max Tani Cries Fowl At Critics To Point Out Washington Post's Birdpoop Articles, Gets Plucked

Max Tani Cries Fowl At Critics To Point Out Washington Post's Birdpoop Articles, Gets Plucked
Like
Comment
Share
RedState Feed
RedState Feed
2 w

Watch: Liberal Media Nails Mayor Frey With an Inconvenient Question About Turning Over Illegal Aliens
Favicon 
redstate.com

Watch: Liberal Media Nails Mayor Frey With an Inconvenient Question About Turning Over Illegal Aliens

Watch: Liberal Media Nails Mayor Frey With an Inconvenient Question About Turning Over Illegal Aliens
Like
Comment
Share
RedState Feed
RedState Feed
2 w

Feel-Good Friday: TX HS Swim Team Mounts Swim-a-Thon to Buoy 'Beloved Custodian' Who Fell Ill
Favicon 
redstate.com

Feel-Good Friday: TX HS Swim Team Mounts Swim-a-Thon to Buoy 'Beloved Custodian' Who Fell Ill

Feel-Good Friday: TX HS Swim Team Mounts Swim-a-Thon to Buoy 'Beloved Custodian' Who Fell Ill
Like
Comment
Share
NEWSMAX Feed
NEWSMAX Feed
2 w

Trump Admin Reapproves Twice-Banned Pesticide
Favicon 
www.newsmax.com

Trump Admin Reapproves Twice-Banned Pesticide

President Donald Trump's administration on Friday reapproved the use of pesticide dicamba for spraying on top of genetically-modified cotton and soybean crops, drawing swift backlash from environmental groups and the Make America Healthy Again movement.
Like
Comment
Share
NEWSMAX Feed
NEWSMAX Feed
2 w

Trump Reinstates Commercial Fishing in Protected Atlantic Waters
Favicon 
www.newsmax.com

Trump Reinstates Commercial Fishing in Protected Atlantic Waters

President Donald Trump on Friday issued a proclamation reopening commercial fishing in protected waters off the Atlantic coast, in a region renowned for its rich biodiversity.
Like
Comment
Share
NEWSMAX Feed
NEWSMAX Feed
2 w

Cops Poised to Shoot Down Drones at Super Bowl
Favicon 
www.newsmax.com

Cops Poised to Shoot Down Drones at Super Bowl

Law enforcement officials overseeing security for Sunday's Super Bowl in Santa Clara, California, say they are prepared to take decisive measures - including shooting down drones - if unauthorized aircraft violate restricted airspace over the stadium.
Like
Comment
Share
NEWSMAX Feed
NEWSMAX Feed
2 w

Ohio Man Charged With Threatening to Kill VP Vance
Favicon 
www.newsmax.com

Ohio Man Charged With Threatening to Kill VP Vance

A 33-year-old man from Toledo, Ohio, was charged with threatening to kill Vice President JD Vance during a January visit to northwest Ohio, the Department of Justice announced Friday..
Like
Comment
Share
Showing 1981 out of 110932
  • 1977
  • 1978
  • 1979
  • 1980
  • 1981
  • 1982
  • 1983
  • 1984
  • 1985
  • 1986
  • 1987
  • 1988
  • 1989
  • 1990
  • 1991
  • 1992
  • 1993
  • 1994
  • 1995
  • 1996
Advertisement
Stop Seeing These Ads

Edit Offer

Add tier








Select an image
Delete your tier
Are you sure you want to delete this tier?

Reviews

In order to sell your content and posts, start by creating a few packages. Monetization

Pay By Wallet

Payment Alert

You are about to purchase the items, do you want to proceed?

Request a Refund